Keto oatmeal recipe and content provided by Rosie Tran, Kale In The Clouds
This keto oatmeal (also known as “noatmeal”) uses the magic of cauliflower to create a perfect low-carb breakfast that mimics the thick and satisfying texture of conventional oatmeal. If you’re in the mood for something sweet and hearty in the morning (without the extra carbs), this keto oatmeal is for you.
Prepackaged oatmeal can come loaded with added sugars, preservatives and fillers. Who wouldn’t rather have fresh berries, healthy fats and nutrients from vegetables? Keto oatmeal is a perfect solution because it’s chock-full of satisfying fat and fiber. Unlike regular oatmeal, noatmeal will keep you satiated and curb sugar cravings.
Not convinced a vegetable can be a sweet breakfast food? Cauliflower is already a versatile vegetable: You can puree it into non-dairy cheese, thicken smoothies with it and even use it as a pizza crust. Now, it’s the perfect base for hot cereal with this noatmeal recipe.
Collagen protein is also a great addition to keto oatmeal because it adds protein while supporting healthier skin and joints.
For even faster thickening and lower cook time, consider swapping it with Bulletproof Collagelatin—just make sure to enjoy your noatmeal warm, since it will thicken quickly as it cools.
Keto “Noatmeal”: A Tasty Low-Carb Oatmeal Alternative
Start to Finish: 45 minutes
- In a pot over medium heat, mix cauliflower and coconut milk. Stir and cook until cauliflower warms up and becomes more translucent.
- Stir in raspberries and mash them into the noatmeal.
- Add collagen protein powder, sweetener and Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil and mix to incorporate.
- Add shredded coconut to the keto oatmeal and mix well.
- Bring noatmeal to a simmer and cover the pot with a lid.
- Keep checking on your keto oatmeal every minute or so to give it a good stir, then return the lid to your pot. Cook until oatmeal has thickened (about 10 minutes).
- Pour noatmeal into a bowl and enjoy warm.
Makes: 1 serving
Nutritional Information (1 bowl):
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 30g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fiber: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 16g
- Salt: 398mg
Other Bulletproof keto breakfast recipes:
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!